As you work in TimeTracker, data about your activity is collected on your computer (if enabled in the settings). The default saving path for Windows is the following:
However, settings and data of the app itself are saved in the folder C:\Program Files (or C:\Program Files(86) if you install a 32-bit version on 64-bit architecture).
The sub-folders are:
- cache – Cache data (cached files).
- crashes – Reports about malfunction of the app.
- data – Monitored data if the setting “save to disk” enabled or data postponed for further forwarding due to error.
- etc – Settings from the file setting.xml.
- log – File logging program events.