At the top of the home page, you can see a panel with buttons for quick access to main sections of the site. If you have successfully signed in, these buttons are:
- Messages – Check new incoming messages (from the administrators or other users), if there are any. The list of received messages opens when clicked on.
- Notifications – Get notified quickly about your work in the system.
- Help – Get quick access to reference materials and technical support.
- Language – Choose the language of the site you prefer.
- Your username – You can see here the username you signed in with. This can be either an alias or an e-mail. Clicking on it gets you straight to other sections of the site: Employer or Employee; Account; Settings; Sign out.
Users not signed in will see only the language selection button, Sign up, and Sign in. These buttons will allow you to sign up on the site or sign in to it using your existing username, respectively.